Our district has the lowest median income of any district in the entire state and some of the largest disparities in healthcare, housing, education and economic security in the entire nation.
Our vision is to continue to address these barriers and strengthen our systems and policies so that all of the members in our community have access to the education, healthcare, and the economic security they need to flourish.
Elect Democratic Party candidates to positions in local, state, and national government.
Keep the voters of our district informed about issues that affect our community.
Encourage participation by promoting voter registration and vote by mail enrollment.
Support elected officials who share the Democratic Party’s values and vision for a better Arizona.
•Support fully funded equitable public education
• Support DACA and all DACA students
•Advocate for increased public education funding
• Support universal free meals program
• Support English Language Learning for all and ESL for adults
• Support universal, equitable, free public education from Pre-K to PhD, Community College, Certified Apprenticeship, and Skilled Trade Training for everyone
• Ensure schools have adequate supplies, infrastructure, technology, and other resources
• Advocate for comprehensive sex education
•Establish healthcare as a basic human right
•Work to end poverty